Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME




Jerilyn is the owner, yeah.

Tagboard

Backwards
February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

haiyo, that boy, joshua lor. so shy. Yesterday sta...
hi.i am so bored. its lesson time. i am doing the ...
I am seriously thinkin' about changing the skin. T...
Hello.it's so long since i last posted. Holidays i...
I smashed my big toes. TOES. during PE then we had...
hi, very long never post. Like 3 weeks. Teachers' ...
SHALL not post. yay
using laptop now. eh, the font is strange. hah, ne...
hi. well, so boring. just now was PE and then the ...
boo.very long never post. too lazy. mm. first of a...

Birthday Bash
Written at Sunday, October 4, 2009 | back to top

It's all because of Vanessa. She ask me to post, so I shall post a teeny weeny bit.
Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY. YAY.
I went to Sushi Tei to celebrate. Quite yummy.
ON sunday i went to aunt house and cut cake. YAY.
I am done.
bye