Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME




Jerilyn is the owner, yeah.

Tagboard

Backwards
February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

I smashed my big toes. TOES. during PE then we had...
hi, very long never post. Like 3 weeks. Teachers' ...
SHALL not post. yay
using laptop now. eh, the font is strange. hah, ne...
hi. well, so boring. just now was PE and then the ...
boo.very long never post. too lazy. mm. first of a...
Yesterday when I woke up in the middle of the nigh...
Sunday was fun! My family, excluding my bro, went ...
eww, today lunch is SICK. I ate Chicken drum with ...
I am so random. So bored and now at the computer l...

Written at Monday, September 14, 2009 | back to top

Hello.

it's so long since i last posted. Holidays i was too busy to post :D
Holidays, i went to 3 farms, Fish farm, Mushroom farm and CROCO FARM.
Can hold the baby croco but didnt want to wash my hands, so , I didnt hold. then the big crocs were like less than 1 m away from me then they tried to eat people D: But i ran away (:
Then we went back to the place where we all started, i forgot the name, and ate Mcdonalds. then the tour people gave out sovenirs. That's the spelling, i think.
They gave us :

- 3 fishys
- 1 balloon
- a croco tooth necklace
- some kiddy stuff that's not nice

So strange la, give us goldfish. Haha, mine got extra prawn. its name is MR PRAWNY. but it died the next day :O Actually, all died already. HAHA. I gave my sister all my fishes, then she lazy to change.

I just levelled up my audition acc the last day of school holiday :D yay.

Blocks for Bio just ended, flopped it, i think. I got all of it the opp way D: I am so dumb.

Vanessa is blogging :D so i shall end here, bye


*impromptu*