Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME




Jerilyn is the owner, yeah.

Tagboard

Backwards
February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

Black post it shall be. I havent been posting for ...
My blog is like kind of under renovation, so pleas...
It's been nearly 24 hours since I last posted. Tod...
Sigh, I havent been posting for a long time. Hmm, ...
I am sooo SIAN. At the computer lab now, cos nothi...
HAPPY 50th POST!that was the 49th one. This is the...
I havent been posting for 2 days, so I shall post ...
Whoo, now at the computer lab. Oh gosh, I need to ...
Purple. Sheesh, the nail polish is still on my nai...
lovely colour. I am rushing through Language Arts ...

Written at Saturday, June 6, 2009 | back to top

I am sick of this UGLY skin. so yucky. I shall change it. Bwaha. So lame. Finally I can go online. then can blog. I am feeling random. Hmm, I was supposed(underline) to go to Joanelle's birthday party! AHH. then last minute realised that Ying Wen had competition on that day. SAD. had to follow her. Yup, what did you expect? Then we had to take bus > coronation plaza > bus > MRT > bus > THE venue > bus > bus > HOME. So sian. finally reached home. Happy thing. Next week no table tennis! yipee! Then I go Stacy's house to do project. MUST bring my sister for Stacy's mother to play! HMPH. I played Audition a few days ago. And I could chance 6! Whee. If you do not get it, never mind. It is a game that is highly addictive and all I can say is that I am not addicted cause I havent been playing it for a few days. Not to mention the big break for 7 months. SIGH. I am still planning how to "steal" my bro handphone. He say he will give me somthing if I manage to take something from his memory card. Right now he is at Vivocity! AH. With his friends of course. Doing some "projects". Maybe he is going there to while his time away. And when he comes home, he will be too tired. He will sleep and AHA! but then he always guards it. SIGH. It's totally impossible. But I took some things from him before. Long time ago.... Random question. The weather nowadays are super hot right? Then I will like "snatch" the fan from my sis. I made a rule. Whoever sleeps first gets the fan. I got it last night and two nights ago. I got a BIG blister on my foot. RANDOM again. then the past few days I have been walking a lot. Not to mention EXPO. Follow my mother and sister. It was like so boring. But i bought potato chips. yeah. Fun time.
Zoomzoom-----------------